How will the Project unfold?
- Potential speakers should submit their names and proposed topics to the Chancellor’s Office (see contact information on the following page) for consideration by The Archimedes Dialogue Advisory Committee and approval by the Chancellor’s Office
- Identified speakers will be asked to meet with Mr. Keith Pierce in the USCA Instructional Services’ Office to determine the presentation format and to rehearse the presentation before final taping
- Two formats are available: an interview format or a presentation format lasting 10-12 minutes
- Whenever possible, the presentations will be given to a live audience
- All presentations and interviews will be captured digitally to be archived on The Archimedes Dialogue Project website
- Speakers may use PowerPoints or background images
- The website and presentations/interviews will be advertised to encourage broad dissemination